Friday, August 9, 2013

5 Months Revisited

So, I completely forgot about the 5 month update with a picture...  I'm beginning to think pregnant brain is becoming a chronic problem :)  I've also decided that while DH is on "vacation" I'm going to take a selfie with Ethan everyday he is gone so he can still feel connected to us while he is so far away.  Enjoy!

5 Months
I Love: playing with my feet, laughing, sucking on my hands, rolling from side to side to see what is going on, splashing around in the bath tub, and sitting in the ocean with mama at the beach.
Now I Can: almost roll from my back to my tummy, make sounds like "ma-ma", eat oatmeal, scoot around the floor on my back to see things, finally touch the ground in my jumperoo, and wear 3-6 month clothes. 

Missing Daddy Day 1

Day 2
photo bomb courtesy of Blitz

No comments:

Post a Comment