Thursday, August 8, 2013

August Update

August is the month where my workouts and diet take it to the next level.  DH is off on a vacation for most of the month and it gives me time to regroup and get my shit together.  I plan on going back to the states in September and I don't want to be carrying around all this extra weight.  
Today was another exhausting workout in the middle of this Okinawa heat/humidity.  I don't know how the locals deal with this heat, I saw a woman today in a turtleneck, jeans, and stockings under the jeans.  I almost had a heat stroke FOR her.  
Anyways, neither here nor there, here is the workout we did today with my time posted below:

August 8, 2013 WOD

Run 400m

~THEN~

3 rounds of:

12 Ring Dips

8 Strict Pull-ups

~THEN~

Run 400m

Time- 13:35

Here's the photo of the day: Ada getting her cuddles on with her favorite little man.  They are going to be best friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment