Monday, July 29, 2013

Getting Rid of the Baby Weight!

So it has been five days since I started my diet and I've lost a total of five pounds!!  I still have a long way to go and I hope to get within 10 pounds of my goal weight by the end of the year but the Crossfit workouts are really helping.  Everyday is a trial and error to find what foods I can eat and still lose weight while breastfeeding because I have notice my milk supply dropping since I've started working out regularly.   However, since Ethan hasn't been gaining much weight, we have been supplementing with formula for the last two months so the drop in milk supply hasn't been an issue.
In order to keep up with my progress at Crossfit, I am going to start logging my daily WOD with my time/reps.  Here is what we did today...
WOD 7/29-
50 Dbl Unders
9 V Ups
9 KB Swings (20#)
50 Dbl Unders
15 V Ups
15 KB Swings
50 Dbl Unders
21 V Ups
21 KB Swings

Time: 10:00 min

And finally, here is my little man who turned 5 Months yesterday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment