Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Photo Dump

We've been having so much fun this summer, I thought I would highlight some of the photos from my iPhone to share.

Trying to beat the heat at our 4th of July squadron BBQ 

Mommy's little helper

Such a turkey!
I can't believe my boy is getting so big.  It's true what they say, they really do grow up so fast!

This week's milestone was starting cereal mixed with breastmilk.  Ethan was a little unsure of it the first day but I think he really started to enjoy it by Day 3.  So far we are only doing cereal at one feeding per day.  I still mostly breastfeed and supplement one meal with formula, don't want him to grow up too fast!  He will only be this age once.  The doctor said we can start purees at 6 months so I went out and bought a small food processor to experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment