Monday, July 15, 2013

Baby Weight Resolution

It has been 4.5 months since I had Ethan and I have reached a plateau with losing the baby weight.  Of the 30 lbs I gained, I have lost 20 lbs (all within the first 3 weeks) but haven't been able to lose any more.  I've been watching my food and exercising more but I haven't seen any noticeable results.  Off and on for the last few weeks, I have started doing CrossFit workouts and they are intense!  I have to pull myself together and attend regular workouts so I can hopefully see the scale go down.
I honestly thought losing the baby weight would be easy if I was exclusively breastfeeding but alas that was not the case.  I was overweight when I got pregnant and now with the baby weight, I am getting desperate to lose the weight.
As I continue down this weight loss journey, I will keep updates on my workouts, diets, and whatever else seems to work for me.  My goal is to get within 10 lbs of my goal weight by the end of the year so wish me luck!
On a completely unrelated note, here are a couple of photos from last week-
Enjoying a nice Sunday lunch with my boys 
I can't get over how cute this little boy of mine is!!


No comments:

Post a Comment